Okay, so I've got a few things to say, and if you aren't yet fed up with my absence (hi btw) as much as I have by now, I would be glad if you would read this. I ask nothing more of you. OK here I go.
1. As stated I am about fed up with myself and my idiotic tendencies. most notable of which is the frequency at which I draw (well, drew, but I'll get to that in a second), which having been said is very very little. So in order to correct this, I have set up a schedule for myself so that I actually dedicate days to draw, otherwise I don't know how long it would have been since I would have been back here. I should also mention that though I've had the schedule going for almost a week now, through one thing or another I haven't been able to actually work on my work days, and the few times I have been able to, very little was accomplished. However, with my schedule I am going to be drawing with much more frequency, though when they will actually be done Will be different for each piece I suppose.
2. I have taken some photos of the posters in my room, as well as the figurines on my shelf (which you'll see when they're up) and starting Thursday I will be posting one of these photos a day. At the end will be a grand finale and my official return drawing (which is secret hush-hush). "Why pictures of your room?" I hear you ask. Well, it's partially just to show off my posters and collection, and partially to get the hang of posting things on a regular basis.
3. Also worthy of note, though I haven't said anything about it. Blair (my cat) has been gone for almost a month now, If you want to know more about it feel free to ask, but otherwise that's not something I'm sharing in a journal.
(and now the happier news~)
4. in my absence from here I have seen the entirety, or majority of for the last two, of the following animes: Soul Eater, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, Fairy Tail, Aquarion, and Aquarion Evol. If you have also seen any of these animes, you are immediately awesome to me.
5. Is anyone else excited for the new Godzilla/Transformers movie? Like, holy crap my dad and I are so pumped for them. Every time there's a new trailer we get as giddy as teenage school girls (no offense to teenage school girls).
6. I almost exclusively play smite on the computer anymore, so if you play it too and want someone to group with, feel free to let me know~ or if you're interested in a 3rd person MOBA where you play as GODS, literally, then check out their site here : www.hirezstudios.com/smite/
Till Thursday~ t.t.f.n. and ta-ta for now~